Sunday, January 5, 2014

my favorite book of 2013 (warning: spoiler alert for Every Day)

     My favorite book of 2013 was Every Day, by David Leventhal.  This book was so touching and really mad me think.  I like this book because I really like the ending.  In the end A embraces that he will never be with Rhiannon and it teaches you that things aren't always going to be great and you need to be prepared for what's ahead of you.  This book really made me think because in the beginning of the book I thought that it would be cool to switch bodies every night because then I could mess with people but now I see that you could never love anything and you would have to be so mentally strong to do this.  I don't think that I could ever do this and I think at the end of the book A couldn't deal with it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment